Marrying a non-citizen can be complicated. We can help facilitate this process. Contact us for more information.

Once you’re married, you can apply to change the foreign spouse’s status to a permanent resident status, which is commonly referred to as having a “green card.” This will give them the ability to live and work in the United States. Documents for Application: 1.Complete and file Fiancé(e) application 2.Proof of identity 3.Valid passports 4.Medical examinations 5.Evidence of your relationship.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Phone (required)

    Your Email (required)

    How can We Help You?

    The use of the Internet or this form of communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
    I have read the disclaimer